For the record for Fri., Oct. 8, 2010Published 12:00am Friday, October 8, 2010
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments Wed., Oct. 6, 2010:
• Barbara Weaver, 47, brought from court and violation of probation.
• Kenneth Dewayne Harrison, 41, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Waylon Warmack, 28, on hold for 48 hours and held without bond.
• Lisa Halford, 42, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Sedrick D. Staley, 28, for service and held without bond.
• Alex Lee Peters, 29, for three counts of negotiating worthless instrument and held on $9,000 bond.
• Curtis E. Capers, 26, for three counts of third-degree theft of property and held on $500 bond.
• Donnie Gray, 38, for driving under influence and held on $1,000 bond.
• Justin Kyle Scroggins, 25, for driving under influence and held on $7,500 bond.
• Gordon LaDon Ammons, 41, alias writ of arrest/failure to pay child support and held without bond.
• Philip Ward, 39, for driving under influence and held on $7,500 bond.
• Julian Savage, for third-degree theft of property and illegal possession of credit/debit card
Andalusia Police Department
• One harassment
• One burglary
• One shoplifting
• One theft
• One criminal mischief
• One miscellaneous offense
• One driving under influence
• Four suspicious circumstance
• Three arrests
• Four accidents
• One citation