For the recordPublished 12:00am Friday, April 27, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp and River Falls Police Departments
April 25, 2012:
• William E. Taylor, 21, for failure to appear and held on a $456 cash bond.
• Shelby Everidge, 19, for two counts of violation of probation and held without bond.
• Cynthia D. Wilder, 51, for complicity and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Lisa Skipper, 43, for theft of property III and held on a $500 bond.
• Kaleb D. Schofield, 25, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Quince F. Patterson, 36, for non-support/neglect-family and held on a $4,192.96 bond.