Arrest reports for Thurs., Sept. 6Published 12:00am Thursday, September 6, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Sept. 4, 2012:
• Trevor Jean Howell, 19, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• James Teppenpaw, 51, for violation of parole.
• Stephanie Hude, 37, for failure to appearl
• Katie Dorsey, 23, for failure to appear.
• Bryant R. Carnley, 33, for failure to appear.