For the record for Fri., Sept. 7, 2012Published 12:00am Friday, September 7, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Sept. 5, 2012:
• Marilene Mathews, 27, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Michael Holley, 53, for possession of child pornography and held on a $150,000 bond.
• Carlos L. Burnette, 26, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Anthony S. Brown, 26, for bondsman off bond and held without bond.
• Terrance O. Anderson, 19, for theft of property II and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Sammie L. Jenkins, 22, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Leonard T. Heflin, 37, for failure to appear and held on a $377 cash bond.