For the record for Wed., Sept. 19, 2012Published 12:00am Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Sept. 17, 2012:
• Hunter L. Langford, 24, for three failure to appear warrants on traffic violations and held without bond.
• Cecilla A. Byrd, 27, for disorderly conduct and held on a $300 bond.
• Aricke A. Taylor, 32, for possession of controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Erin Copeland, 19, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Lillian T. Allen, 44, for disorderly conduct and held on a $400 bond.