For the record for Fri., Sept. 28, 2012Published 12:00am Friday, September 28, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Sept. 26, 2012:
• James Boten Smith, 39, for negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Tammy D. Davison, 35, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• John M. McCarthy Jr., 45, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Jason Lee Barry, 27, for failure to pay and held on a $551.80 bond.
• Myron A. Winn, 46, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $6,000 bond.