For the record for Wed., Oct. 3, 2012Published 12:00am Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Oct. 1, 2012:
• Jonathan Robinson, 25, for failure to appear/child support and held on a $1,920.91 bond
• Richard D. Jowers, 50, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Christopher C. Pinegar, 27, fugitive from justice and held without bond.
• Angelina B. Chase, 27, for assault II and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Christopher Harold Calhoun, 39, fugitive from justice and held without bond.
• Phillip Michael Jordan, 23, for probation revocation and held without bond.