For the record for Wed., Oct. 17, 2012Published 12:00am Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Oct. 15, 2012:supplement
• Joseph M. Strickland, 23, for investigative hold.
• Jasmunn L. Cobb, 21, for a grand jury indictment and two counts of violation of probation and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Robert Johnson, 44, on hold for another agency.
• Brian Powers, 30, for three counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $9,000 bond.
• Virgil Davis, 47, for driving while under the influence, resisting arrest and obstruction and held on a $13,500 bond.
• Steven Bullock, 45, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana II, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to appear and held on a $20,500 bond.
• Charity Likley, 34, for failure to appear and held on a $427 bond.
• Lorey A. Walden, 26, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.