Arrest reports for Sat., Oct. 27Published 12:00am Saturday, October 27, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Oct. 24, 2012:
• David Brito Jr., 50, for public intoxication and held on a $3,000 bond. • Jeffrey Henderson, 36, for violation of probation.
• Otho Bradley, 63, for failure to appear and held on a $500 bond
• Harold Bogg, 64, for sex abuse II and held on a $3,000 bond.
• James Devon Couey, 22, for failure to appear.
• Sarah L. Watley, 28, for four counts of failure to appear.
• Rudolph Gregory, 32, for DUI and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Jimmy L. Bolden, 27, for failure to appear.