On tap todayPublished 1:28am Saturday, November 3, 2012
There’s lots to see and do today, Sat., Nov. 3, beginning with:
• Community Christmas registration as sign ups will be from 9 a.m. until noon at Pleasant Home, Red Level and Straughn schools, and until 3 p.m. at Andalusia Middle School.
• Cov-ington County Quilter’s Guild quilt show, from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. Admission: $5. Some 150 quilts are on display.
• Little Lambs consignment sale at the Guardian Angel Academy building from 7 a.m. until noon.
• Christmas open houses continue a Ansley Place, Harold’s and Walker Business.
• Andalusia native Blanche Alverson is one of five finalists for Miss Homecoming at Auburn University. The winner will be announced during today’s game against New Mexico State, which begins at 11:30 a.m.