For the record for Thurs., Nov. 8, 2012Published 12:00am Thursday, November 8, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Nov. 6, 2012:solely
• Eric L. Pickron, 36, for four counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $12,000 bond.
• James C. Dean, 37, on a warrant and held without bond.
• Nick Lawson, 39, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Bryan Reed, 24, on hold for Opp Police Department.
• Karoline E. Hinnart, 27, for theft of property III and held on a $500 bond.
• Jeffery J. Metzger, 52, for three counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Johnny Lacey, 55, for four counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
In the Tues., Nov. 16, edition, it was reported that Christopher Smith, 18, was arrested for theft of property III. This is not Christopher Smith, the 17-year-old son of Maria Smith of Andalusia. The Star-News is happy to clarify this for our readers.