For the record for Fri., Nov. 9, 2012Published 12:00am Friday, November 9, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Nov. 7, 2012:
• Nicholas A. Powell, 20, for failure to appear and held on a $393 cash bond.
• John W. Kearns Jr., 42, on hold for another agency.
• Martinez T. Hunter, 25, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana II and tampering with physical evidence and held on a $23,500 bond.
• Darius Sheridan, 21, possession of marijuana II, possession of drug paraphernalia and violation of probation and held without bond.
• Cory A. Walden, 30, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Lex Wheeler, 21, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Michael Straughn, 25, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Hunter Straughn, 23, for distribution of a controlled substance and harassing communications and held on a $300,000 bond.