For the record for Sat., Nov. 10, 2012Published 12:00am Saturday, November 10, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Nov. 8, 2012:
• Michael Marshall, 28, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Jamie Peterson, 29, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Joseph Cleland, 41, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Zachary Cassady, 20, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Dered Farris, 26, for possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $10,500 bond.
• Willie Earl Peterson, 50, for domestic violence III and held on a $500 bond.
In the Fri., Nov. 9, edition, it was incorrectly reported that Martinez T. Hunter, 25, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana II and tampering with physical evidence. Hunter was arrested and charged with violation of probation. The Star-News apologizes and is happy to set the record straight.