Arrest reports for Sat., Nov. 17Published 12:00am Saturday, November 17, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
• Sandra Hill, 47, for contempt of court.
• Jennifer Likens, 30, for driving under the influence of a controlled substance and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Shawn Alexander Qualls, 20, for contempt.
• Derek Darrell Coleman, 30, for contempt.
• Michael Delano Anderson, 43, for contempt.
• Houston Adam Kervin, 25, for domestic violence third and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Micah Thomas Rider, 29, for violation of parole.
• Claude Leo Walker Jr., 52, for possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $2,000 bond.
• Charles Roger Brown, 54, for possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $3,000 bond.