Arrest reports for Fri., Dec. 23Published 12:00am Friday, November 23, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Nov. 20, 2012:
•Jeffery J. Messer, 27, for violation of parole
• Rachel Frank, 26, for possession of a controlled substance and held on a $400,000 bond.
• Guy H. Anderson, 25, for attempting to elude and reckless endangerment and held on a $6,000 bond
• Kenneth D. Heald, 30, donestic violence harassment and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Deante Curry, 19, for unlawful distribution of a controlled substance and held on a $100,000 bond.
• Shelia Farrow, 33, for failure to appear.
• Savannah Langford, 25, for failure to appear.
• Benjamin Lankam, 25, for reckless endangerment, and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Hunter Levi Saultz, 24, for failure to appear.
• Calvin Cruz Saultz, 22, for violation of parole.