For the record for Wed., Nov. 28, 2012Published 12:00am Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Nov. 26, 2012:
• Shaina Hutcheson, 19, for breaking and entering a motor vehicle and theft of property III and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Kathleena Norris, 22, for possession of marijuana I and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Sammie L. Jenkins Jr. 25, for contempt and held without bond.
• William C. Thrash, 27, for two counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Cori Lawrence, 18, for failure to appear and held on a $500 cash bond.