Much to do this weekendPublished 12:00am Saturday, December 1, 2012
On tap for this weekend:
• Pilot Club Pancake and Sausage Day, from 5:30 a.m. until noon, Kiwanis Center. Cost $5 for all you can eat.
• Andalusia BPW Club arts and crafts show and Christmas bazaar, 6 a.m. until
noon, Kiwanis Center.
• Community Christmas gift drop off, today from 8 a.m. until noon, and Sunday, 1 p.m. until 5 p.m., at the Kiwanis Center.
• W.S. Harlan K-Kids Club bake sale, 8 a.m. until noon, Dorothy’s House of Flowers in Florala.
• Opp’s Downtown Christmas, 10:30 a.m. until 2 p.m., with the parade at 11 a.m.
And on Sunday, don’t forget the Luncheon Pilot Club’s annual tour of homes. Tickets and maps are available at Harold’s Furniture. Cost is $10 per person.