For the record for Wed., Dec. 5, 2012Published 12:00am Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Dec. 3, 2012:
• Dalton McPherson, 21, for criminal trespassing III and held on a $500 bond.
• Zadia T. Stallworth, 28, for two counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Becky M. Owens, 28, on hold for another agency.
• Cornelius J. Marshall, 44, for theft of property I and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Jessie James Clanzy, 65, for public intoxication and held on a $300 bond.
• William Jesse Henley, 44, for manufacturing II and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $250,000 bond.
• Neta M. Justice, 49, for 13 counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $39,000 bond.