For the record for Wed., Dec. 12, 2012Published 12:00am Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Dec. 10, 2012:
• Erin Leigh Copeland, 19, for two counts of reckless endangerment and attempt to elude, and held on a $1,500 bond.
• Corey Sowell, 28, for harassment and held on a $500 bond.
• Samantha Bailey, 30, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Robert Shannon, 63, for writ of arrest for child support and held without bond.
• Thomas Spence, 37, for violation of probation and writ of arrest for child support and held without bond.