For the record for Tues., Jan. 1, 2013Published 12:00am Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Dec. 28-30, 2012:
• Quinn B. Daniels, 20, for criminal mischief III and held on a $500 bond.
• Stephanie Jordan, 30, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Gabriel K. Flowers, 33, for domestic violence III/harassment and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Colby F. Harbuck, 20, for harassing communications and held on a $500 bond.
• Tony T. Fantroy, 34, on hold for another agency.
• David Godwin, 34, for two counts of domestic violence III and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Bobby R. Dorsey, 22, for failure to appear and held on a $738 cash bond.