For the record for Sat., Jan. 5, 2013Published 12:00am Saturday, January 5, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Jan. 3, 2013:
• Jamie Haughaboo, 38, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Michah E. Zeidman, 31, for driving under the influence of a controlled substance and held on a $500 bond.
• Michael D. Schofield, 21, for failure to appear and placed on hold for another agency. He was held on a $375 cash bond.
• Craig H. Helms, 61, for criminal mischief III and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Joseph P. Cender, 34, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Brittany Herbert, 24, for obstruction of governmental operations, disorderly conduct and domestic violence III and held on a $1,500 bond.
• Melissa L. Carnley, 34, for bond revocation and held without bond.