For the record for Tues., Jan. 8, 2013Published 12:00am Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Jan. 4-6, 2012:Jane
• Nina N. Gomez, 33, for driving while under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Seth D. Talbot, 32, for giving false information to a law enforcement officer and held on a $500 bond.
• Leon A. Mims, 31, for a grand jury indictment for rape I and held on a $500 bond.
• Angela S. Foster, 41, on a municipal court order and held without bond.
• Tyler W. Hines, 18, for theft of property and unlawful entry of a vehicle and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Andria L. Stallworth, 28, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Eli D. Stinde, 25, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Wilham C. Willhite, 46, who was placed on hold for the department of corrections.
• Timothy Childers, 27, for probation revocation and held without bond.
• Charity Peacock, 35, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Damon Magwood, 34, terrorist threats and attempted extortion I and held on a $200,000 bond.