For the record for Thurs., Jan. 10, 2013Published 12:00am Thursday, January 10, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Jan. 8, 2012:
• Dusty Ray Stewart, 30, for driving under the influence and carrying a concealed weapon and held on a $10,500 bond.
• Joseph C. Cleland, 41, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Mark A. Moreno, 53, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Tammy Lee Hudson, 33, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Justin Hall, 23, for failure to appear, domestic violence III, attempting to elude and resisting arrest and held on a $1,500 bond.
• Michael Scofield, 22, for violation of probation and held without bond.