For the record for Sat., Jan. 12, 2013Published 12:00am Saturday, January 12, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Jan. 10, 2012:
• Jeffery Pate, 40, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Austin D. Everette, 18, for theft of property III and minor in possession of tobacco and held on an $800 bond.
• Christopher Lee Carnley, 39, for domestic violence III and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Hal Morgan Tucker, 26, for burglary III, theft of property III and criminal mischief III and held on a $16,000 bond.
• Amanda Haynes, 22, on hold for another agency and held without bond.
• Michael D. Davis, 36, for harassment and held on a $500 bond.
• Edie L. Martin, 48, for driving while under the influence, possession of a controlled substance and held on a $14,500 bond.
• Maria Falduto, 42, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Clifton B. Moore, 25, for harassing communications and held on a $500 bond.