For the record for Wed., Jan. 16, 2013Published 12:00am Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Jan. 14, 2012:
• Tesha Parker, 20, for theft of property I and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Stanley Crain, 46, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Cole D. Armstrong, 21, for criminal mischief III and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Jamie R. Richardson, 34, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Bridgett Smith, 21, for manufacturing II and held on a $200,000 bond.
• Tiashan Pickron, 36, for 12 counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $36,000 bond.
• Lexius Bradley, 20, for a grand jury indictment for escape III and held on a $25,000 bond.