Arrest reports for Jan. 24Published 12:00am Thursday, January 24, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Tues., Jan. 22
• Gary Chad Owens, 32, for driving under the influence and attempt to elude, and held on a $1,500 bond.
• Jovan S. Smedly, 31, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Allen Kyle Mack, 22, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia, and without bond.
• Dustin McKee, 20, for driving under the influence and minor in consumption and held on a $10,500 bond.
• Tonya Harrell, 33, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Justin Knight, 25, back for court.
• Michael Dayle Barbaree, 31, back for court.
• Luis Reynaldo Roman, 54, for driving under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• James Earl Caine, 50, for failure to appear and held on a $1,000 bond.