For the record for Wed., Feb. 13, 2013Published 12:00am Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Feb. 11, 2013:
• Hunter L. Saultz, 24, for obstruction of governmental operations and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Donna J. Barfoot, 38, for chemical endangerment of a child and held on a $250,000 bond.
• Melissa N. Cross, 34, for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Jessie L. Cross, 65, on a municipal court order and held without bond.
• Crystal Phares, 32, for failure to appear and violation of probation and held without bond.
• Justin P. Hall, 23, on a municipal court order and held without bond.
• Quinn B. Daniels, 20, on a municipal court order and held without bond.