Arrest reports for Sat., March 2Published 12:00am Saturday, March 2, 2013
• Christopher Lee Madden, 24, for carrying a concealed weapon and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Stephen Roger Bartlett, 41, for DUI and open container and held on a $1,500 bond.
• Bobby Cecil Ammons, 44, for open container and obstruction of government operations and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Shelby Marie Rushing, 37, for domestic violence in the third degree, and held on a $500 bond.
• Catherine Carpenter, 55, for DUI and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Ashdon Edward Tate, 23, for probation violation and held without bond.
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Feb. 28, 2013:
• Monica Lucas Hughes, 27, for fraudulent use of a credit card, theft of property III and violation of probation and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Zachary Austin Keenam, 32, for burglary third, receiving stolen property third and violation of probation and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Brittany M. Johnson, 21, for violation of probation
• Ricky Jerome Padgett, 36, on hold for an investigation.
• Marvin Wayne Moose, 33, for domestic violence, menacing and harassing communications, and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Brittany M. Herbert, 24, for domestic violence third and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Jamie Ray Ping, 35, for chemical endangerment of a child, possession of marijuana second, and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $20,500 bond.