Arrest reports for Wed., March 6Published 8:15am Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departmentsexamples
March 4, 2013:
• Melissa Peacock, 34, on hold for another agency.
• Zachary Tolbot, 30, for failure to appear
• Clarence L. Marshall, 23, for violation of parole, obstructing government operations and two counts of failure to appear.
• Teresa Wall Motes, 44, for possession of a controlled substance, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Lisa Gayle Adkison, 47, for failure to appear.
• Deedra Denise Bellard, 46, for grand jury indictment, theft of property second.
• Austin Devonte Everette, 19, for municipal court order.
• Stan Vickery, 27, for failure to appear.
• Leonard Campbell, 39, for failure to appear.