For the record for Fri., March 8, 2013Published 12:00am Friday, March 8, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments March 6, 2013:
• Jimmy D. Stone, 47, for domestic violence III and held on a $500 bond.
• Charles E. Suggs, 40, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Rosie M. Ellis, 48, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• William R. Oliver, 29, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Vincent M. Lampley, 37, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• William T. Godwin, 48, for possession of marijuana I and tampering with physical evidence and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Levon E. Ball, 20, for receiving stolen property and held on a $500 bond.