Arrest reports for Wed, March 27Published 12:09am Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Monday, March 25
• Bliss C. Bailey, 18, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
• Jonathon Maurice Thompson, 35, for failure to appear.
• Mickey Ellison, 54, for two counts of violation of probation.
• Michael E. Hall, 37, for failure to appear.
• John C. Callahan, 25, for two counts of failure to appear.
• Jimmie Earl Cozart, 55, sentenced.
• James P. Musgrove Jr., 51, for failure to appear.
• Dustin Earl Segers, 27, for public intoxication.