For the record for Wed., April 24, 2014Published 12:00am Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Mon., April 22, 2013:
• Quinten Schuford, 25, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $203,000 bond.
• Ebin Coffon, 31, for bondsman off bond and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Brice Gantt, 21, for failure to appear and held on a $769 cash bond.
• Jason Bankson, 27, for two counts of violation of probation and held without bond.
• Brian Powers, 40, for attempting to elude and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Antonio Jackson, 30, for violation of probation and held without bond.