For the record for Wed., May 8, 2013Published 12:00am Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
May 6, 2013:
• Rachellis Chaney, 38, for open container and held on a $500 bond.
• Willie John Francis, 59, for possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Lillian McMillan, 40, for two counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Elizabeth R. Mackey, 47, for hindering prosecution and held on a $3,00 bond.
• Norma Neal Turner, 47, for negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Jessie L. Berry, 65, for bondsman off bond and held on a $300 bond.
• Otis Bradley, 54, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Lester C. Fowler, 64, for public intoxication and failure to appear and held on a $1,300 bond.
• Lee A. Fowler, 32, for public intoxication and failure to appear and held on a $1,300 bond.
• Brandon K. Hancock, 27, for failure to appear and held without bond.