For the record for Sat., May 11, 2013Published 12:00am Saturday, May 11, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments May 9, 2013:
• Gloria J. Goldsmith, 47, for two counts of disorderly conduct and public intoxication and held on a $1,200 bond.
• Matthew Hickman, 32, for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Michael D. Davis, 36, for sexual abuse II and failure to appear and held without bond.
• Tisha T. Thompson, 27, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Kristin Nawlin, 26, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Aaron Lee Rhudy, 20, for attempted robbery II, theft of property III and assault III and held on a $206,000 bond.