Arrest reports for May 28, 2013Published 12:00am Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
Friday, May 24
• Marcus Akron Lee, 23, for failure to appear
• Michael Francis Eller, 27, for forgery in the second degree and theft of property third.
• Raymond D. Dennis, 34, for domestic violence in the third degree.
• Harold L. Sparkman, 43, for failure to appear.
Saturday, May 25
• Matthew Todd Morrow, 21, for violation of probation
• Luis A. Hernandez Nieves for public intoxicaiton.
• Rodney Russell Lynn Garvin, 44, for driving under the influence.
• Cody Lee Wise, 18, for minor in possession of alcohol
• William R. Barnes, 20, for minor in possession of alcohol and driving under the influence
• Preston Kyle Kervin, 18, for minor in possession of alcohol and driving under the influence
• Robyn Elana Moore, 44, for revocation of bond
Sunday, May 26
• Eric Ladon Person, 37, for failure to appear
• James W. Sweat, 25, for two counts of failure to appear
• Chad Adams, 35, for violation of probation
• David Manzi, 31, for failure to appear