For the record for Thurs., May 30, 2013Published 12:00am Thursday, May 30, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police
Departments May 28, 2013:
• Leslie Beach, 46, for failure to appear and held on a $941 cash bond.
• Michael Deason, 21, for failure to appear and held on a $268 cash bond.
• Kevin Huff, 25, for two counts of violation of probation, possession of marijuana I, reckless endangerment and attempting to elude and held on a $38,000 bond.
• Jeremy C. Carter, 36, for four counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Joshua E. Davis, 20, for discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle and criminal mischief III and held on a $23,000 bond.