For the record for Thurs., June 6, 2013Published 12:00am Thursday, June 6, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments June 4, 2013:
• Melvin Capps, 47, for violation of probation and held without bond
• James D. Moore, 19, for possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Faith Keenum, 42, for two counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and violation of probation and held without bond.
• Lisa Hataway, 30, for contempt and held without bond.
• David Reynolds, 52, for failure to pay child support and held without bond
• Darrel Dix, 19, for possession of marijuana II and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $2,000 bond.
• Leisha Piland, 27, on hold for another agency.