City BOE hires 5Published 12:00am Tuesday, June 18, 2013
The Andalusia Board of Education addressed several personnel matters Monday night, including:
• Rescinding the non-renewal of Tambry Henderson as 8th grade math teacher. Superintendent Ted Watson said Henderson resigned, and the action was placed under the wrong category at the May meeting.
• Hired Randy Bryand as physical education teacher at AES.
• Hired Tyler Dent as special education paraprofessional at AMS.
• Hired Lisa Rolling as math teacher at AHS.
• Hired Kelli Bowlan as special ed teacher at AHS.
• Hired Tamika Burns as English teacher at AHS.
• Accepted the resignation of Tim Morgan as bus driver.
• Accepted the resignation of Debbi Smith as paraprofessional at AHS.
• Accepted the resignation of Jonathan Rasberry as special ed teacher and coach at AHS.
• Renewed Carrie Browning’s contract as a fifth grade teacher at AES.