Arrest report for Wed., June 19, 2013Published 12:00am Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
June 17, 2013:
• Brandon Rowell, 27, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Terri Thomas, 41, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Phillip Thomas Wendel, 18, for criminal trespassing III and held without bond.
• Jessica Harmon, 23, for disorderly conduct and held on a $500 bond.
• Catherine F. Harbuck, 41, for disorderly conduct and held on a $500 bond.
• Rafael Sims, 19, for a grand jury indictment for receiving stolen property I and held on a $25,000 bond.