For the record for Sat., July 6, 2013Published 12:00am Saturday, July 6, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments July 4, 2013:
• Victor Flowers, 20, for theft of property II and robbery III and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Braxton Anthony Rogers, 29, for two counts of violation of probation and held without bond.
• James D. Smith, 22, for possession of marijuana II and posession of drug paraphanalia and held on a $10,500 bond.
• Joy Mulvihill, 41, for domestic violence II an dheld on a $500 bond.
• Randy Burnett, 29, for distribution and held ona $100,000 bond.
• Elizabeth Cantaline, 21, for harrassing communications and held on a $500 bond.
• Steven LaRay Bullock, 46, for criminal trespassing I and held on a $500 bond.
• Linda Douglas, 36, criminal trespassing I and held on a $500 bond.