Council abates propertyPublished 12:59am Wednesday, July 17, 2013
The Andalusia City Council abated three properties Tuesday night. They were:
• 605 East Three Notch St., weeds violation.
• 1200 Henderson St., weeds, junk, litter and inoperable vehicle violation.
• 1704 Antioch Road – weeds violation
• 1202 Tanglewood Drive – junk and litter violation.
The council also:
• Reappointed Jewel Curry to the Tourism and Relocation committee. The council is accepting applications for a second open seat on that committee.
• Reappointed David Walker to the Downtown Redevelopment Committee. The council also is accepting applications for a second open seat on that committee.
• Announced there are three terms expiring on the Community Enhancement Committee.