Arrest reports for Thurs., July 25Published 10:56pm Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
July 23, 2013:
• Rashaun Walton, 23, for two grand jury indictment and held on $30,000 bond.
• Deanna R. Salinas, 42, for theft of property III and public intoxication and held on $1,000 bond.
• Amanda L. Smith, 26, for probation violation and held on no bond.
• Glenda J. Wright, 56, for contempt and held on no bond.
• Demetrius Crook, 21, for failure to appear and failure to pay child support and held on no bond.
• Lillian Allen, 45, for domestic violence III and held on $500 bond.