For the record for Sat., July 27, 2013Published 12:00am Saturday, July 27, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Thurs., July 25, 2013:
• Joshua J. Wells, 23, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Jessica A. Barron, 18, for driving while under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• April L. Luckey, 31, for harassing communications and held on a $500 bond.
• Leonard K. Jeffreys, 21, for failure to provide timely address change and failure to register as a convicted sex offender and held on a $60,000 bond.
• Tammy Holt, 42, for two grand jury indictments and held on a $40,000 bond.*
• Brandy P. Dunn, 37, for failure to appear and violation of probation and held without bond.
* Editor’s note: The above Tammy Holt is not the Tammy Holt employed as a school bus driver for the Covington County School System.