Arrest reports for Wed., Aug. 7, 2013Published 10:22am Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
August 5, 2013:
• Donna Frost, 24, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Stormy Elkins, 20, for contempt of court and held without bond.
• Stephanie Jordan, 31, for unauthorized use of a vehicle and held on a $500 bond. (editor’s note: This is not the Stephanie Jordan, wife of Benji Jordan, the pastor of Antioch Congregational Church.)
• Doreen Cobb, 52, for four counts of negotiating with a non-negotiable instrument and held on a $12,000.
• Jimmy A. McCarty, 34, for harassing communication and three counts of forgery II and held on a $30,500 bond.
• Charles B. McCarty, 21, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Joshua N. Nelson, 27, for three counts of forgery I and theft of property III and held on a $33,000 bond.
• William Deese, 31, being held for another agency and held without bond.
• Jeffrey M. Lanham, 61, for possession of marijuana II, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting arrest, held on a $4,500 bond.
• Nicholas J. Colson, 20, for a commitment order and held without bond.