Arrest reports for Thurs., Aug. 8, 2013Published 12:00am Thursday, August 8, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police
August 6, 2013:
• Gregory R. Duke, 55, for public intoxication and held on a $300 bond.
• James C. Shaw, 27, held as a fugitive from justice and held without bond.
• Jesse Berry, 65, for failure to appear and held on a $1,000.
• David G. Shea, 52, for public intoxication and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Cynthia Jackson, 35, for failure to appear and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Larry Pitts, 43, for three counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Johnnie Lane, 64, for criminal littering and held on a $500 bond.
• Thomas C. Rhodes, 23, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Travis Reynolds, 25, for contempt of court and held without bond.