For the record for Sat., Aug. 10, 2013Published 12:00am Saturday, August 10, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Aug. 8, 2013:
• Benji Phillips, 38, for failure to appear, violation of probation and writ of arrest and held without bond.
• Michael D. Giles, 40, for driving under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Jessica M. Harman, 23, for driving under the influence and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Robert Weaver, 67, for 15 counts of negotiating with a non-negotiable instrument and held on a $45,000 bond.
• Oscar Ardis, 59, being held for another agency and held without bond.
• David Phipps, 43, for domestic violence III and held on a $500 bond.
• Fitzgerald D Stinson, 34, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Penny K. Shoffner, 26, for possession of marijuana II, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving under the influence and held on a $3,000 bond.