Arrests for Fri., Aug. 16, 2013Published 12:00am Friday, August 16, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments
August 14, 2013:
• Samanta Codney, 26, for DUI, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana 2nd and reckless endangerment, and held on a $3,500 bond.
• Timothy Alford, 35, for possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, and attempting to elude, and held on a $16,000 bond.
• Terrence Hessom, 19, for possession of a controlled substance and held on a $10,000 bond.
• Kayla Sorrells, 23, for DUI and held on a $500 bond.
• Curtis Chambers, 34, for theft of property third and criminal trespassing third and held on a $1,000 bond. Chambers was later charged with failure to appear.
• Mark A. Cross, 57, for DUI and held on a $7,500 bond.