For the record for Fri., Aug. 30, 2013Published 12:00am Friday, August 30, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police
Aug. 30, 2013
• Quinton D. Matthews, 27, for failure to appear in court and held on no bond.
• Ciara Gaugh, 21, for theft of property and held on a $20,000 bond.
• Brian Blackburn, 29, for failure to appear in court and held without bond.
• Jason C. Mosley, 24, for violation of probation held without bond.
• Jason Fillingin, 34, for burglary in the third degree and theft of property and held on a $26,000 bond.
• Randy Ainsworth, 49, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Scott D. Miller, 33, for theft of property and burglary and held on a $30,000 bond.
• David W. Phipps, 43, for theft of property in the second degree and held on a $500 bond.
• Chante McCloud, 26, for negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Brooks D. Lawson, 53, for driving under the influence while carrying a weapon and held on a $10,500 bond.
• Lawarren L. Thomas, 28, for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and held on a $13,000 bond.
Editor’s note: In the Aug. 23, edition, it was reported that a Tony L. Alford, 32, was arrested for driving under the influence. This is not the Tony L. Alford, 53, of the Hacoda Community. The Star-News is happy to clarify this for our readers.