Arrest reports for Sat., Aug. 31, 2013Published 2:18am Saturday, August 31, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police
Thurs., Aug. 29, 2013:
• Patrick Broder, 43, for driving under the influence and held on a $7,500 bond.
• Byron J. Terry, 34, for public intoxication and held on a $500 bond.
• Braxton Rogers, 29, for contempt of court, and held without bond.
• Ashley Kristen Cross, 24, for failure to appear in court and held without bond.
• Ogareis M. McGee, 18, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Jonathan D. Marsh, 26, for theft of property and negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a bond of $10,000 and a bond of $18,000.
• Donterious Johnson, 29, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Billy Wayne Benson, 50, for failure to appear and held without bond.
• Michael Brian Sage, 37, for harassing communications and held on a $6,000 bond.