For the record for Tues., Oct. 1, 2013Published 12:00am Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Arrested and booked into the Covington County Jail by the Covington County Sheriff’s Office – including the Florala, Lockhart, Red Level, Opp, Gantt and River Falls Police Departments Sept. 27-29, 2013:
• Tiffany Yelverton, 20, for violation of probation and held without bond.
• Bobby Elliott, 21, for seven counts of negotiating a worthless instrument and held on a $21,000 bond.
• Wyatt V. Sexton, 20, for a grand jury indictment and held on a $60,000 bond.
• Steven J. Worley, 28, for theft of property III and criminal trespass and held on a $6,000 bond.
• Johnathon Flemming, 22, for a grand jury indictment for receiving stolen property and held on a $25,000 bond.
• Danny E. Day Jr., 28, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Michael D. Straughn, 26, for two counts of failure to appear and held without bond.
• Justin C. Geiger, 20, on hold for another agency.
• Pamela J. Johnson, 26, for public intoxication and disorderly conduct and held on a $1,000 bond.
• Stuart K. Reynolds, 55, for public intoxication and held on a $500 bond.
• Zachary Herrington, 20, for minor in consumption and held on a $3,000 bond.
• Joshua M. Dewrell, 21, for driving while under the influence, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana II and held on an $18,000 bond.
• Thomas E. Bush, 33, for failure to appear and held without bond.